• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Signup Announcements/Introductions

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
Sam C. Morris (Middle order RHB/LS)
PhoenixFire
Batting Average: 41
SR: 47.82
Bowling Average: 35
Economy: 3.71
Fielding: 24

Stats adjusted accordingly.

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
Cheers. I have NFI how this whole thing is run, what do I do now?
Wait for a team to sign you. We'll have a Twenty20 tournament modelled on the IPL first - go here if you're interested in that. In that case, your signing will be announced in the 20/20 Media thread. And once the regular season starts, the five major teams - Red, Blue, Colts, Black and Green - may approach with contract offers.

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Yeah look, Colts will definitely be approaching Morris when we're allowed to. He'd probably slot straight into the side in both forms tbh.

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
Think I know where this bloke comes from...

Andy Pimpkins (lower middle order RHB/RF)
Jakester1288
Batting average: 38
SR: 51
Bowling average: 30
Econ: 2.5
Fielding: 12

roseboy64

Cricket Web Content Updater
You'll be signed by a team soon enough. Go to the T20 Cup sub-forum and make yourself available for selection there. Should be an FAQ somewhere here.