• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Signup Announcements/Introductions

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
If a ball hits the thighpad and deflects away from the wickets, when it is likely the ball was going to hit the wickets otherwise, and the thighpad in question is being used in place of a bat... is it LBW?
Yes.

I can give you the less complicated version of that answer, if you wish.

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
You can resume your inactive career, but you'd suffer a severe skill loss. I'd recommend restarting as a new character.

Robertinho

Cricketer Of The Year
BI, there is a very wide opening for you at Red, should you wish to become a batsman. Look at the previous guy (morgieb) to see the ideal sign-up :ph34r:

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
In BI's case I don't see it as a problem seeing as he's already done the sign-up. Agree with the sentiment though (basically the same as the Rodgie/Tharmi issue in CW Football, except BI won't be allowed to change...)

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Yes, let's not have any of that please, Rob.

PR Sajith (though the signup has it as Sajith PR)
Middle order RHB/RMF
Bat: 36
SR: 58
Bowl: 34
Econ: 3.70
Field: 15