• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Signup Announcements/Introductions

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Name: Morgan C Burridge
Forum Name: Morgieb
RHB (opener)
Batting Average: 50
Bowling Average: -
Bowling Economy: -
Fielding: 34

Travis_Teh

International Regular
Name: Morgan C Burridge
Forum Name: Morgieb
RHB (opener)
Batting Average: 50
Bowling Average: -
Bowling Economy: -
Fielding: 34
What's the adjustments here, Liam?

I'm guessing he's signed up at a keeper too, with that fielding stat and a lack of bowling.

Travis_Teh

International Regular
1. Black
2. Blue
3. Red
4. Colts
5. Green

Go go gadget Black.
That doesn't make sense. Why would I be complaining if I had signed him?

Anyway, we'll take Congdon on name alone.
Adjusted to...

Bat: 41
Field:27
Pretty sure Blue's up, so we'll take him.
Nah, nah, he's coming to Red, surely :(

Apparently not :(

Robertinho

Cricketer Of The Year
Alright, just a note to the next person to sign up... we need a batsman. With an average of 41 ;)

Last edited:

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
"Can... can you even hold a bat? N-No that's a thigh pad. A thigh pad. Nevermind. You're opening on Sunday."

Loony BoB

International Captain
If a ball hits the thighpad and deflects away from the wickets, when it is likely the ball was going to hit the wickets otherwise, and the thighpad in question is being used in place of a bat... is it LBW?