• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Signup Announcements/Introductions

sunilreddy

Banned
Name: Sunil Reddy
Forum name: sunilreddy
RHB Top order/SLA
Batting average: 33
Bowling average: 41
Bowling economy: 3.9
Fielding: 18

I would like to signup for a place in CWXI

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Welcome.
If you'd like, you can sign up for offseason club cricket here. It'll keep you until the new season in a month or two.

Mr Mxyzptlk

Name: G Sriram
Forum name: Agent TBY
RHB Middle order/RM
Batting average: 4
SR: 74
Bowling average: 23
Bowling economy: 2.89
Fielding: 24

Welcome to the show. Check out club cricket here.

Last edited:

headhunter

International Vice-Captain
Name: S Young
Forum name: headhunter
RHB Opener/RHOS
SR: 55
Bowling average: 30
Bowling economy: 4.69
Fielding: 35

Last edited:

Agent TBY

International Captain
Name: G Sriram
Forum name: Agent TBY
RHB Middle order/SLA
SR: 74
Bowling average: 27 (adjusted)
Bowling economy: 2.89
Fielding: 24

Welcome to the show. Check out club cricket here.
Confirmed, though I'm wondering if the changes are just an error or a conscious decision by the higher-ups. I put myself up as a RHM bowler.

Also, considering how carefully I picked my stats while looking at the adjustments FAQ, if I was going to have an adjusted bowling average of 27, I would've been an all-rounder with a batting average of 27 and bowling of 26.

However, no worries if it is indeed a conscious decision.

Last edited:

Mr Mxyzptlk

Confirmed, though I'm wondering if the changes are just an error or a conscious decision by the higher-ups. I put myself up as a RHM bowler.
That's a copy/paste error. Take no note of it, as it's not relevant to the actual records I have for you.
Also, considering how carefully I picked my stats while looking at the adjustments FAQ, if I was going to have an adjusted bowling average of 27, I would've been an all-rounder with a batting average of 27 and bowling of 26.

However, no worries if it is indeed a conscious decision.
Standard rookie adjustment.