• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Signup Announcements/Introductions

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
Red are swimming in quicks. We have eight decent ones. Reckon we'll pass, too.

Colts are up...(and Blue still have a chance to sign Davis...)

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
You'll get assigned to a Grade team and play for them unless you get called up for the Colts - which could be likely at the moment.

HeathDavisSpeed

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Forum Name: davidpares
Name: David PW Pares
RHB/RFM
Batting average: 15
Batting strike rate: 80
Bowling average: 24
Bowling economy: 2
Fielding: 24
Jeez. Just looked at this guy.... Even being RHDS might not be good enough to displace this sort of player! Maybe I should have given my club (not first class for those wags out there observant enough to note my poor first class average) average rather than my test average. After all, I don't recall a test playing David Pares, but do know of at least one test playing Heath Davis!! ;)

davidpares

School Boy/Girl Captain
yeh i went for my club averages and it looks like it paid off!
ive had a pretty awsome season this year for my club so my efforts in real life may now turn me into a class cyberspace cricketer:)

HeathDavisSpeed

yeh i went for my club averages and it looks like it paid off!
ive had a pretty awsome season this year for my club so my efforts in real life may now turn me into a class cyberspace cricketer:)
Good luck David, but you'd better look out if one H. Davis comes running in from the boundary to bowl to you. It'll either be 5 wides, you'll be bowled or you'll be injured.

That, my friend is H E A T H D A V I S S P E E D

<<<<<<<<<WOOOOOOOOOOOSHHHHHHH>>>>>>>>>>

Travis_Teh

International Regular
Good luck David, but you'd better look out if one H. Davis comes running in from the boundary to bowl to you. It'll either be 5 wides, you'll be bowled or you'll be injured.

That, my friend is H E A T H D A V I S S P E E D

<<<<<<<<<WOOOOOOOOOOOSHHHHHHH>>>>>>>>>>
I like this guy.

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
11 or 12, one would think.

Totally missed the boat on that last rookie, but CW Blue has too many bowlers anyway.

HeathDavisSpeed

Doesn't look like they want Davis either...

Hey, I'll take you all on by myself. You may have to bat first though as Heathy doesn't score too many runs. You'll only have six fit players left by the end of your innings though, and you'll be begging Heathy to turn out for you then!!