• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Signup Announcements/Introductions

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Standard adjustment. It's happened to practically everyone when they sign up. :)
Ok cool, lucky I put my strike rate really high at the start (123) TBH I thought for some reason it was bowling strike rate, I guess there isn't much point in making up bowling average, economy rate and bowling strike rate..

Loony BoB

International Captain
You're signed up as Mark, don't worry. I think whoever called you Matt did so by simple mistake rather than because it's listed as your name. Don't know where the R came from though.

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Fairly certain the R is on the signup. The Matt is down to you having taken forever to mention anything when, at some point, the mistake was initially made. At this stage I'm tempted to continue to call you Matt. Serves you right for not saying anything.

EDIT: Your signup doesn't have an R, but at some point Haakon added one. I claim innocence in this matter!

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
You can't do anything now. You'll have to live with the R. Fairly certain it was present for the Preseason warmups, at which point it could have been changed.

Loony BoB

International Captain
No big deal, really. Loads of people have had incorrect names, sometimes for multiple seasons... so long as we get it fixed next time it's all good, Hoppy.