• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Signup Announcements/Introductions

Angra

School Boy/Girl Captain
No, that's Lambie Pie's job.

And I refer you to the what do you look like thread. However, if you prefer, I'll answer here. No.

Angra

School Boy/Girl Captain
I said I wanted to hit you AROUND. AROUND. Not hit you. But hey, even IF I wanted to, lines don't pertain to me.

Loony BoB

International Captain
AussieDominance said:
I want to sign up!
Given the context of the posts ahead of this, I was totally thinking he wanted to sign up to be hit around by Lauren before I remembered what thread this was. :p

steds

Hall of Fame Member
Loony BoB said:
Given the context of the posts ahead of this, I was totally thinking he wanted to sign up to be hit around by Lauren before I remembered what thread this was. :p
You old pimp you

Loony BoB

International Captain
Travis_Teh said:
really? ..... rumours are that several people couldn't sleep for a week after seeing that picture.
Only because they were up all night doing... something.