• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Signup Announcements/Introductions

Sir Don Bradman

Cricket Spectator
I've already signed up there, and sorry but I don't really feel comfortable using my real name with it, maybe I could make up a name?
Also is it OK if my previous sign up was deleted so I can do it again with a more reasonable average or something?

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
I've already signed up there, and sorry but I don't really feel comfortable using my real name with it, maybe I could make up a name?
Also is it OK if my previous sign up was deleted so I can do it again with a more reasonable average or something?
Don't worry about changing your sign up, it will get sorted anyway. You don't have to use your real name, just as long as its not something stupid. Also most people use their real name, so its not a big deal, but if you feel unfortable thats alright. Just use a normal name, i.e not former cricketer.

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Forum Name: Sir Don Bradman
Name: Jack Ullungura
RHB
Bat: 41
Bowl: n/a
Batting SR: 72.16
Fielding: 18

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
Forum Name: Shaggy Alfresco
Name: Will A. Kerr
LHB, RM
Bat: 35
Bowl: 70
Batting SR: 59
Fielding: 24

Mr Kerr may not be drafted until he posts confirmation of interest.