• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Signup Announcements/Introductions

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
dontcloseyoureyes said:
You'll have to wait until the season starts where all the rookies will be put into a pool and allocated to the teams that need them.
When does it start? January?

Dravid

International Captain
silentstriker said:
When does it start? January?
Not sure as of yet, but after New Year. You can play Club Cricket then. I'm probably going to end up in NY if I get there in time so you can join me there. Or you can end up at some other club in America and get your bowling smashed around the park by me.

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
Dravid said:
Not sure as of yet, but after New Year. You can play Club Cricket then. I'm probably going to end up in NY if I get there in time so you can join me there. Or you can end up at some other club in America and get your bowling smashed around the park by me.
How do I sign up?

DCC_legend

International Regular
i signed up for the CWXI thingy and i dunno whats hapening with it. Should i have receieved emal confirmation?

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
i signed up for the CWXI thingy and i dunno whats hapening with it. Should i have receieved emal confirmation?
Yes, you should. You haven't. My fault.

In fact, I've received three applications. I'll get round to processing them tomorrow. Just thought someone else was doing it. :dry: