• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Signup Announcements/Introductions

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
Forum name: tadeusz
Name: Thad Bochat
LHB, LFM
Batting average: 9
Bowling average: 26
Economy: 4.5
Fielding: 12

tadeusz will not be signed to any team, as the season is effectively over. However, he'll remain in the system and be assigned to a team at the start of season 12, as well as having a chance at playing eventual club cricket between the seasons.

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Forum name: Josh
Name: Josh N.E. Forner
RHB, RFM
Batting average: 12
Bowling average: 24.3
Economy: 3.42
Fielding: 18

Welcome aboard Josh.

As soon as you check in, you'll be offered officially to teams.

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
Extreme_spin said:
Hey i just signed up, cant wait to be a part of it
You have to wonder why everyone signs up at the end of the season, so they'll have to wait... :ph34r:

Anyway, to general information:

Forum name: Extreme_spin
Name: Sean A. Gillespie
RHB, LB
Batting average: 7
Fielding: 27

Oh, and would you be able to shed any light on why four people signed up within 17 minutes? Nowt wrong with it, of course, just have to make sure that you're actually different people.

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Samuel_Vimes said:
You have to wonder why everyone signs up at the end of the season, so they'll have to wait... :ph34r:

Anyway, to general information:

Forum name: Extreme_spin
Name: Sean A. Gillespie
RHB, LB
Batting average: 7
Fielding: 27

Oh, and would you be able to shed any light on why four people signed up within 17 minutes? Nowt wrong with it, of course, just have to make sure that you're actually different people.

An extreme peak in interest? :mellow:

Any batsman amongst the lot of four?

Josh

International Regular
Samuel_Vimes said:
So, just out of curiosity, when does the next season begin??

spikeypineapple

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
Back from Retirement

Hey All,

Thats right, this is the original Jason Toogood, Once a proud member of the CWX1. I am back to renter my playing days. After a few years of taking a break, i am now committed and focused into becoming the best cricket player there is.

I have been recently on a 6 month heavy training schedule put together by Ash Chaulk. I belive he is the main reason behind my "unretiring" also the passion of the game.

I would like to participate in the upcoming season of the Dev League, if any coach / captain can find room on there roster they will not be disappointed.

Oh yeah i havent lost my wild ways, not only am i the first and only CW battle rapper, but i can back up whatever i say.

Peace