• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Signup Announcements/Introductions

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
Forum name: Clapo
Name: Kingsley G. Clapham
RHB, SLA
Age 19
Batting average: 17
Bowling average: 31
Economy: 3.29
Strike rate: 61.02
Fielding: 15

Blue have first drafting rights.

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Samuel_Vimes said:
Forum name: Clapo
Name: Kingsley G. Clapham
RHB, SLA
Age 19
Batting average: 17
Bowling average: 31
Economy: 3.29
Strike rate: 61.02
Fielding: 15

Blue have first drafting rights.
Should be an R...I Musta put G without realising sorry :oops: (can't even spell me own name, yech!)

Johnners

excuse my ignorance...but i'm a little confused atm with the draft process.. if at all, when do i find who's drafted me?? and where??

ash chaulk

International Captain
in this thread the each captain has to decide whether you fit in to their team then if not the next captain decides so on and so on

Johnners

cheers...thought that may be the case... just got a little confused as there are several other threads about signups...

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
You're not drafted in until you've shown activity, which you have now. :) Then the decision will be made in this thread.

Red have first pick.

Johnners

Samuel_Vimes said:
You're not drafted in until you've shown activity, which you have now. :) Then the decision will be made in this thread.

Red have first pick.
Cheers :)

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
Jamee999 said:
Can we have the order up please :)
It's in the first post!

Edit: Mind, it's Green and then Colts' turn. No one has put their hand up, though, so if no one wants him within 24 hours he is randomly assigned.

Last edited:

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
Its our turn? my apologies, Green decline at the current stage, we have been delighted with Gundry's form, Clapham would be unlikely to get game time any time soon.

Loony BoB

International Captain
Samuel_Vimes said:
It's in the first post!

Edit: Mind, it's Green and then Colts' turn. No one has put their hand up, though, so if no one wants him within 24 hours he is randomly assigned.
Surely if nobody wants him he should go to the first in line rather than randomly assigned?

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
Loony BoB said:
Surely if nobody wants him he should go to the first in line rather than randomly assigned?
Fair enough. Though I suppose it wouldn't hurt if he was randomly assigned among the teams with the fewest amount of players.

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
age_master said:
Its our turn? my apologies, Green decline at the current stage, we have been delighted with Gundry's form, Clapham would be unlikely to get game time any time soon.
Just for further reference, it'd be good if captains took a look at the newly signed up player even though it's not their turn, so that we can get quickly through the rota.

Robertinho

Cricketer Of The Year
Samuel_Vimes said:
Fair enough. Though I suppose it wouldn't hurt if he was randomly assigned among the teams with the fewest amount of players.
If everyone passes on him, then he should go to the team with the fewest number of players.