• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Season X OD MVP Nominations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
OD Most Valuable Player

One nominee shall be chosen from each team by myself, and the players are allowed to nominate, second and third 3 other nominees. The 3 additional nominees may be from any team, and don't have to cater to any balance.

Each person nominated by the players must receive two endorsements. Each player may nominate one person and endorse two others. Obviously, a player cannot endorse his own nominee. A player can neither nominate nor endorse him/herself.

The first three names to be officially nominated by the players shall be added to the MVP ballot for voting to begin. Nominations end at midnight GMT on Friday 12 (this Friday).

Nominees:

Cricket Web Blue
Liam Camps
RHB/RFM
Matches: 11
612 runs @ 55.64
4x50, 2x100
HS: 118
SR: 79.07
22 wickets @ 17.82
2x4w, 1x5w
BB: 5-65
SR: 21.23
Econ: 5.04

Cricket Web Red
Ian Markus
RHB/OS
Matches: 14
1050 runs @ 87.50
4x50, 5x100
HS: 155
SR: 87.50
3 wickets @ 33.67
0x4w, 0x5w
BB: 1-15
SR: 36.00
Econ: 5.61

Cricket Web Green
Nick Scott
RHB
Matches: 15
743 runs @ 57.15
8x50, 1x100
HS: 108*
SR: 78.13

Cricket Web Black
Neil Pickup
RHB/LS
Matches: 13
22 runs @ 11.00
0x50, 0x100
HS: 11*
SR: 91.67
22 wickets @ 24.50
1x4w, 0x5w
BB: 4-56
SR: 30.27
Econ: 4.86

Cricket Web Colts
Nick Hancock
RHB/RFM
Matches: 15
297 runs @ 33.00
2x50, 0x100
HS: 73*
SR: 88.92
17 wickets @ 41.18
0x4w, 0x5w
BB: 3-60
SR: 49.53
Econ: 4.99

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
Looks like a two horse race for me. For the sake of it though, I'll nominate Tom Halsey. 5th in wickets, second in bowling average, first in economy rate, and he played a useful role with the bat as well, scoring a couple of rapid half centuries. One of the key players in Blue's strong OD season.

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
Second Halsey and Stedman. The bowlers need some love.

Nominate Hoy - for brutal batting down the order and wicket-taking bowling.

cricketboy29

International Regular
Who can forget the mauling that Wilshere gave to the other teams from No. 7. I nominate Wilshere. Second Halsey and Hoy.

Though I think it's going to be either Markus or Camps.

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Haha this isn't the voting thread. Haha, stupid Thomas.

Can I nominate Fitzsimmons? After a pretty mediocre career in OD cricket he seemed to find some form this year :D

Last edited:

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
NZTailender said:
Haha this isn't the voting thread. Haha, stupid Thomas.

Can I nominate Fitzsimmons? After a pretty mediocre career in OD cricket he seemed to find some form this year :D
sure i had a good OD season by my standards, but thats taking it too far Greg :p

Status
Not open for further replies.