• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Player Pages

Buddhmaster

International Captain
Prince EWS said:
I have conflicting birth certificates, but I'll go with what we "celebrate".

DOB: 6th of August, 1988.
POB: Sydney, New South Wales, Australia.
Your parents don't know when they had you?

25th of June
Mount Isa, QLD, Australia

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
30 August
Grimsby, Lincolnshire, England

The Generator will need a few tweaks to CWise it, but I'll send it through to you soon. It also needs to be expanded to support four different stat types and debuts (do you want me to auto-HTML-link it?) What other data does it need to support? You may as well list all data fields you want.

Don

State Vice-Captain
Garven Island,CW LAND(trinidad&tobago)
01 january

Last edited:

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Neil Pickup said:
30 August
Grimsby, Lincolnshire, England

The Generator will need a few tweaks to CWise it, but I'll send it through to you soon. It also needs to be expanded to support four different stat types and debuts (do you want me to auto-HTML-link it?) What other data does it need to support? You may as well list all data fields you want.
Name, Forum name, Age, Teams, Bat type, Bowl type, DoB, PoB, Test Debut, ODI Debut, layout for Test stats, ODI stats, FC stats and OD stats. Then space for a brief profile at the bottom.

dinu23

International Debutant
Don said:
Garven Island,CW LAND(trinidad&tobago)
01 january
there u are! what happend to you mate? lost your Lama or something :D didn't see you post for some time.