• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Season 10 Charity Matches - Availability check

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
Travis_Teh said:
Didn't think he was offspin hey...didn't he sometimes open in Grade for Gofftown?
One of the best grade all-rounders, I might add. The matches who have had full scorecards from reporters gave him 398 runs @ 30.62 and 51 wickets @ 18.37.

Travis_Teh

International Regular
Samuel_Vimes said:
One of the best grade all-rounders, I might add. The matches who have had full scorecards from reporters gave him 398 runs @ 30.62 and 51 wickets @ 18.37.
Yeah, but was he bowling offspin or not? ;)

Bobisback

International Regular
Samuel_Vimes said:
<3 :)

Dydl

International Debutant
Loony BoB said:
Not said a thing
A Lezama
AJ Fensome
Bharanidharan
BV Vaughan
CB Benjamin
CL Kalmar
D Jellett
DJ Comley
DM Kennett
DY Dubb-Lynch
E Clancroft
GS Gooljar
I Desi
JB Malthus-Howell
JW Teague
KS Wright
MA Gaukroger
PR Sajith
RA Langley
RG Verghese
S Jones
SC Popat
TC Halsey
I know it's too late now but I couldn't access the internet for the past month or so, and if I could, it was irregular and for a few minutes at a time. Hopefully I'll be able to go on the internet regularly from now on, it's been really annoying basically not knowing what's going on on CricketWeb.

Matteh

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
From that list of Looney BoB's.....

I could have sworn that BV Vaughan and JW Teague were Beamer's creations....
*awaits the backlash when it turns out they're not*

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Matteh said:
From that list of Looney BoB's.....

I could have sworn that BV Vaughan and JW Teague were Beamer's creations....
*awaits the backlash when it turns out they're not*
Ben Vaughan is Haddin and he posts very regularly and is not a Beamer creation.[/backlash]
I think Jack Teague just went inactive.