• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

How old were you....

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Mr Mxyzptlk said:
CW Ages:

NS Pickup - 26
DK Rai - 21
A Crampton - 16
MT Mitchell - 18
A Lezama - 17
LA Camps - 25
TC Halsey - 19
H Moerk - 23
GM Roberts - 15
TV Weber - 17
DP Richards - 24
JR Gray - 20
NS Hoy - 24
RJ Dauth - 17
CR Butler - 23
SA Bennett - 18
XPA Rose - 20
SG Fitzsimmons - 27
DJ Comley - 20
T Mamesh - 17
TJ Demeza - 23
DP Smith - 19
BJ Goff - 32 *cough*old man*cough*
GN Nayak - 19
AJ Garven - 23

Ages adjusted from 17:

NS Pickup - 26
DK Rai - 21
A Crampton - 19
MT Mitchell - 18
A Lezama - 20
LA Camps - 25
TC Halsey - 22
H Moerk - 24
GM Roberts - 17
TV Weber - 19
DP Richards - 24
JR Gray - 23
NS Hoy - 24
RJ Dauth - 19
CR Butler - 23
SA Bennett - 20
XPA Rose - 21
SG Fitzsimmons - 27
DJ Comley - 20
T Mamesh - 18
TJ Demeza - 23
DP Smith - 19
BJ Goff - 32
GN Nayak - 19
AJ Garven - 24
Latest list.

Which set of ages looks more favourable?
The more I think about it, the more I'm liking the U19 idea. At first I said it as a joke, but it could add another aspect to it all.

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
Mr Mxyzptlk said:
Latest list.

Which set of ages looks more favourable?
The more I think about it, the more I'm liking the U19 idea. At first I said it as a joke, but it could add another aspect to it all.
The 2nd set with adjustments looks better, i was 20 btw

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
I like the 1st Idea, U/19's sounds fun, maybe i can coach them :p Im certainly old enough :p

Geez 32, I think i might play till im 40...

Don

State Vice-Captain
liam we prefer the first list.its better.and plus i cud make the u-19 team.so use the first one

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
Don said:
liam we prefer the first list.its better.and plus i cud make the u-19 team.so use the first one
Using the first list would mean that someone like Thompson would be able to play U19 until Season 14 or something :laugh:

Don

State Vice-Captain
and thats not a problem all that wud done is that u-19 players cannot play in the senior squad.if they do they wud no longer be eligible for the u-19 squad. or they are only allowed to play in the odi squad

Last edited:

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
Don said:
and thats not a problem all that wud done is that u-19 players cannot play in the senior squad.if they do they wud no longer be eligible for the u-19 squad. or they are only allowed to play in the odi squad
That doesn't make sence, there are guys that play for the national team and then get dropped and go and play for the U19 side again.

Don

State Vice-Captain
ok watever man i just wanna be in the u-19 team but with the second list i cant.so the brains gotta find a some way to use the first list and make it work