• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Season X Team Naming Thread

Kweek

Cricketer Of The Year
Neil Pickup said:
Black XI for the Final
SG Fitzsimmons
DP Smith
DA Kearsley
AJ Blackman
CR Butler
DY Dubb-Lynch +
MW Wilson
HG Warwick
DP Richards
NS Hoy
NS Pickup *

Let's do this.
hammertime. dumdumdum dum dum

kears_falcon_9

International Debutant
very strong side there. Hope i can continue my form at number 3 tjis season.Good luck to Harry and Smithy, i beleive this is their first final. Also to hoy whos wearing the right colours this season!

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
CW Blue 5D

PE Young
SE Fuller (vc)
BL Wilshere
AP Cloete
MW DeSilva
D Jellett (wk)
LA Camps (C)
TC Halsey
AAA Collins
NL Patrick
TJ Demeza

12th Man: RGEWS Cribb

Timeless match tempted me to play an extra batsman, but that would be negative. As such, we go with the team that got us this far, with Wilshere swapping straight in for Brendan.

TIme to grab the third of 4.

Travis_Teh

International Regular
Mr Mxyzptlk said:
PE Young
SE Fuller (vc)
BL Wilshere
AP Cloete
MW DeSilva
D Jellett (wk)
LA Camps (C)
TC Halsey
AAA Collins
NL Patrick
TJ Demeza

12th Man: RGEWS Cribb

Timeless match tempted me to play an extra batsman, but that would be negative. As such, we go with the team that got us this far, with Wilshere swapping straight in for Brendan.

TIme to grab the third of 4.
Who would go for the extra batsmen, though?