• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Season X Discussion and Results

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Andy`s drop off Tommo was crucial early on. :D

Goff and Crampton set it up nicely, and then Tom and Wilshere went beserk. Again. I love it. :D Fastest 50 ever yeah? Off like 17 balls? Haha.

Over the moon with my bowling. My aim was early wickets and I got them, so I couldn`t be happier. And then to keep them runs down was awesome, I don`t remember having such an enjoyable match, and it`s even better when all you team-mates are firing. Our worst figures were 1/39 off 10. Awesome. :D

Let`s keep going!

dinu23

International Debutant
WOW! what more can I say? another huge win. well played boys.
personally I'm down in the dumps, this is my 5 th match and only once did I score over 10. :(

Travis_Teh

International Regular
dinu23 said:
WOW! what more can I say? another huge win. well played boys.
personally I'm down in the dumps, this is my 5 th match and only once did I score over 10. :(
Rumour on the streets suggest that Demeza will be batting at 4 next match to replace Dinu De Silva ;)

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
Our ODI batting is just unbelievable this season. It seems like every match, one person in the top 5 stands up and makes a big score, and then we've got Crampton chipping in at the end, and if we lose wickets there's Hussey and Afridi down the order. It's hard to see us failing to put together a good total.

When you've got Nath knocking over the top order and letting the medium pacers and Halsey strangle the batting in the middle it helps too. Smith continues to bowl well also.

Pretty happy with my own bowling again too, certainly improved my economy in the last few games. Dropped two catches though, one off my own bowling.

Cloete

International Captain
FaaipDeOiad said:
Our ODI batting is just unbelievable this season. It seems like every match, one person in the top 5 stands up and makes a big score, and then we've got Crampton chipping in at the end, and if we lose wickets there's Hussey and Afridi down the order. It's hard to see us failing to put together a good total.

When you've got Nath knocking over the top order and letting the medium pacers and Halsey strangle the batting in the middle it helps too. Smith continues to bowl well also.

Pretty happy with my own bowling again too, certainly improved my economy in the last few games. Dropped two catches though, one off my own bowling.
Yeah we're pretty much all guns :D

Loony BoB

International Captain
Looks like the idea of moving Hancock & Smith up the order paid dividends in the final overs where we've lacked the clean striking as of late - good job, guys! Fantastically backed up in the bowling too, with both our new lads doing well alongside Comley. Very pleased with things overall.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Loony BoB said:
Looks like the idea of moving Hancock & Smith up the order paid dividends in the final overs where we've lacked the clean striking as of late - good job, guys! Fantastically backed up in the bowling too, with both our new lads doing well alongside Comley. Very pleased with things overall.
Pity Smith's gone and blotted his copybook then isn't it?

All together now, bye bye Beamer!

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Three booted with dishonour

Matt R Smith, Billy Jones and Jack Teague have been banned from Cricket Web cricket for doing disservice to the community and the game. Reports are that the three conspired to fix Dev and Grade matches in collaboration with Chinese bookmakers.

Sam Lowings has been suspended from all forms of CW cricket until further investigation clarifies his involvement in the incident.

aussie

Hall of Fame Member
Mr Mxyzptlk said:
Three booted with dishonour

Matt R Smith, Billy Jones and Jack Teague have been banned from Cricket Web cricket for doing disservice to the community and the game. Reports are that the three conspired to fix Dev and Grade matches in collaboration with Chinese bookmakers.

Sam Lowings has been suspended from all forms of CW cricket until further investigation clarifies his involvement in the incident.
whoaaaaa:-O

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Inactivity Sweep

The following players have been declared inactive:
AJ Fensome (Colts)
RGEWS Cribb (Blue)

These plays may resume activity at any time during the season, but will have their skill depreciated depending on the length of time they have been away.

The following players have resumed activity:
P Bharat (Green)
GS Gooljar (Black)