• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Apprentice (Season X)

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I'll need to hire an apprentice for the upcoming season, and I'm officially opening nominations here. To be officially nominated, a person must be backed twice after the initial nomination (second and third). You can not nominate yourself.

The duties of the apprentice:

- Assist with simming.
- Assist with posting of results.
- General squad management.

The reason for this position will be apparent around the time of either Season XI or Season XII, when I will be starting University and unable to run the Dev League until I'm properly settled. Even then, I'm not sure how much time I will have on my hands. As such, I need someone (or two) to assist with the process.

I nominate Håkon.

Fire away.

Kweek

Cricketer Of The Year
Hakon if he has time that is! 2 people at uni wont really make live easy.

steds

Hall of Fame Member
But at Håkon's uni they only study the physics of snowflakes. Hardly loads of work for Håk.

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
kwek said:
Hakon if he has time that is! 2 people at uni wont really make live easy.
News flash: Uni students have all the time in the world. As long as they organise things properly, that is.

Do we have to accept the nomination?

steds

Hall of Fame Member
33/3from3.3 said:
but im sorry i cant get the thingy above your 'a'
I would tell you how, but from you sig it seems you're a green and you support Liverpool and, even worse, Surrey, so I won't. Infact, I don't even know why I'm replying to you.

33/3from3.3

International Vice-Captain
well i was born in Surrey. My dad's a Liverpoolian. and i didnt realy choose to be in Green even though i like it

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I also support Hakon's nomination, but I'd also like to nominate Daniel Towns. He is very dedicated to the Cricket Web cause and does a lot of behind the scenes work at the Colts.

roseboy64

Cricket Web Content Updater
Mister Wright said:
I also support Hakon's nomination, but I'd also like to nominate Daniel Towns. He is very dedicated to the Cricket Web cause and does a lot of behind the scenes work at the Colts.
I second Towns.

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
i would 2nd the nomination of Mr Pickup

All the candidates suggested so far would be excellent choices for mine.