• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Season 10 Club Check-in

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
Neil Pickup said:
It's not exactly a big ask, is it?
Just pointing out that there is a limit to how bureaucratic we can be...throw all the criteria of whether you like the game, whether you're involved on MSN, in tour selection, other threads, out of the window, because if you forget to post in THE important thread, which isn't even in the main forum, sorry, mate, nice knowing you but we don't want you here.

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
I think that call would be made on a reasonable basis. I mean, if someone doesn't post here but is in active in, say, the club cricket thread, it's pretty obvious they've just missed this thread and they will be directed here eventually. If they never post at all, it's a different story.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
The one's I really think should even be considered of those that aren't seen for months and then have to be directed here in order to make a single post.

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
cricketboy29 said:
Sounds reasonable....i mean i really didnt even know there was a guy called Feeney until he signed in....
Alex Feeney was genuinely occupied. He's a staff member and was away for an extended period for some reason. At the end of last season, and of his own initiative, he emailed me asking that he remain active. Whether or not he's free enough to resume regular activity, we will see.

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Thread will remain open for a week. It will be terminated at midnight London time next Sunday - 19th.

Don

State Vice-Captain
cant remember if i checked in and im not going through all these posts so hear i am once again