• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dev League rivalries

Cloete

International Captain
Not much arguing to be done if it's based on that :p

Seriously, I guess there isa bit of a rivalry there but it's definitely a good one. If Simon hits runs and Blue win through him that's awesome.

For the record, I don't believe I have a rivalry with Kenny. Why on earth would I? :wacko:

KennyD

International Vice-Captain
Cloete said:
For the record, I don't believe I have a rivalry with Kenny. Why on earth would I? :wacko:
Marist Ashgrovian - Anybody else in the AIC. Our lives in reality have now crossed into CW, its on baby.

ash chaulk

International Captain
ash chaulk is currently searching for a rival applicants please leave your name and address and ill get back to ya :P

KennyD

International Vice-Captain
ash chaulk said:
ash chaulk is currently searching for a rival applicants please leave your name and address and ill get back to ya :P
You can run slightly faster than me over the 800m & 1500m.

Rival.

Robertinho

Cricketer Of The Year
kears_falcon_9 said:
Dauth vs Kearsley lol.. he told me he always wanted to score more runs than me last season...
Oh cmon, thats not a rivalry. Dauth ****s all over Kearsley.. :D :D