• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Season 9 Transfers

kears_falcon_9

International Debutant
lol Robert thats the first thnig ive ever agreed on with you :) it is dodgey but aslong as he says its all good then thats all we can beleive. So keep palying Nayakians.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
After protracted negotiations, Reds and Greens have come to an agreement for the trade of A Cameron for Z Mohommad.

It is thought that Cameron only needs a change of scenery to become a really top class bowler, and Reds wish him all the best in his new club.

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
marc71178 said:
After protracted negotiations, Reds and Greens have come to an agreement for the trade of A Cameron for Z Mohommad.

It is thought that Cameron only needs a change of scenery to become a really top class bowler, and Reds wish him all the best in his new club.
Thanks Marc. I really enjoyed my time at Reds and although it's a bit sad to leave, I'm looking forward to playing for the Greens

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Trade approved.

Window closes at midnight UK time after the 9th of October. Roughly 25 hours left I think.

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
I am very pleased to welcome Andy to Green :) if you have msn please add me (age_master2001@hotmail.com)

I am certainly looking forward to having another Quality pace option.

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
The only trade prospect at Blue is Sudeep, and that's because he's inactive for the most part right now.

SC Popat (RHB/LS)
FC Bat: 26.65
FC Bowl: 25.81
OD Bat: 22.66
OD Bowl: 48.52
OD Econ: 4.28

I'd suggest you consult the Colts if you're looking for a batsman Neil. I can't see any other team willing to part with a batsman.