• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Colts Thread

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Robertinho said:
Wow, Fitzsimmons, Butler & Wilson... worrying signs, they might win a game yet :p

I know! I'm scared too!

Anyway, welcome aboard Mike. Really glad to have you with us and you'll be a most valuable addition to our team :)

kears_falcon_9

International Debutant
Don't want to make it sound like im complaining, but with you guys walking out on the club and moving to Colts, does there not have to be a trade in return? If so who are the players?

ANd if it is just a simple move, then i have no idea and am really confused :D

Loony BoB

International Captain
Although there is a limit to 18 per side, meaning if we have over 18 (we do) then players will need to be either released or declared inactive. This has already been thought through, though.

cbuts

International Debutant
lookin foward to a big season at the colts.

ye all players are free agents inbetween seasons

Majin

International Debutant
Christ, all excellent signings. Welcome to the team also, boys. Looking to be the best colts season yet.

Think i'll get started on a cheerleader outfit for this season. :ph34r:

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Robertinho said:
I think because it's between seasons, a la with Borcich, there needn't be any compensatory trades.
I'm guessing there'll have to be some sort of reallocation to even up numbers.

And also, the Colts name is even more untrue now.

Yellows it is then.

cbuts

International Debutant
marc71178 said:

Yellows it is then.
why cant it be like the indanoppolis colts in the nfl?

cbuts

International Debutant
never said it was the nfl. my point was that, colts does not necesarily realate to a "young' person

Travis_Teh

International Regular
marc71178 said:

Yellows it is then.
Seconded.

I was just about to bring this up, then read Marc's point.

With three "experienced" ... (2 with a great deal of international experience .... not sure if Wilson made CW debut or not ... i know he played A's) players adding to the depth they already have ... the colts hardly seem like colts anymore, do they?

It also appears with the rotational system in place, the colts hardly get new players, anyway. Appauling name, really.

Yellow for sure. :p