• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Colts Thread

crickhowell

U19 Vice-Captain
Thanks for all the compliments in the discussion and results thread but I hardly think I deserve it, any one of us could have scored that century. I'll accept Nick's offer though, bring on the beer!

chooka_nick

International 12th Man
crickhowell said:
Thanks for all the compliments in the discussion and results thread but I hardly think I deserve it, any one of us could have scored that century. I'll accept Nick's offer though, bring on the beer!
:happy: Free pots on me for your next hundred.

crickhowell

U19 Vice-Captain
Keeper for tonights game, problem with being successful, more responsibilities. But then again I seem to take at least one catch on most games, has anyone apart from the keepers taken more catches than for the colts?

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
1-45. Seems about right for me in OD :9 Good effort by the rest of the team though, especially Weber and Wright :)

Dasa

International Vice-Captain
Decent game despite the result. Should've scored faster though, SR less than 50 in OD isn't good enough.

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Dasa said:
Decent game despite the result. Should've scored faster though, SR less than 50 in OD isn't good enough.
Maybe. But, considering our lack of batting depth for this game, partnerships were important. You are in cracking form in the one dayers atm!

Kweek

Cricketer Of The Year
NZTailender said:
1-45. Seems about right for me in OD :9 Good effort by the rest of the team though, especially Weber and Wright :)
0/27 of 3? yeah great effort 8-)
pretty stoked by my batting though :D

lets take Red down lads!

Mister Wright

FC side named to face Green.

Gelman to make his FC debut and our batting is weakend by the loss of Jaso, Burke, Pitt & Hancock to the U19s, so a chance for others to step up.

Mister Wright

chooka_nick said:
The game was supposed to be last night when you guys were playing U19, however a delay in simming the games, does not mean the game actually is played a day late.