• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Colts Thread

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Colts OD side named to face Blue on the 2nd.

Thomas replaces Patrick if Patrick is unavailable due to international duty. Otherwise an unchanged side to the one that narrowly lost to the Reds in the previous OD game. Hoping that this side can overcome Black in what should be a tough game.

Good luck.

Majin

International Debutant
Looking forward to it, should be a stern test for us but I back us against anyone in the dev league.

Kweek

Cricketer Of The Year
Good win lads!! keep it up

from myself I ask improvement, batting and bowlingwise! you can't just bowl tight..wickets are the key!

Loony BoB

International Captain
*points to the posts by Red players recently in this thread*

:D

A fitting time to make a decent FC win, guys. Top stuff by a bunch of us, not the least Howler.