• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Colts Thread

Robertinho

Cricketer Of The Year
NZTailender said:
How is that a burn? Towns was weaseling the house down by trying to twist people's words to suit him, and he was caught out. If anyone was burnt in that exchange, it was Towns.

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Robertinho said:
How is that a burn? Towns was weaseling the house down by trying to twist people's words to suit him, and he was caught out. If anyone was burnt in that exchange, it was Towns.

Only Dauth could take a throw away comment seriously ;)

Edit: Seriously though, I know that. Perhaps I should've thrown in smilies to show I was joknig, as Towns play on words there was hardly genius...

Sorry Daniel :p

Last edited:

Robertinho

Cricketer Of The Year
NZTailender said:
Only Dauth could take a throw away comment seriously ;)

Edit: Seriously though, I know that. Perhaps I should've thrown in smilies to show I was joknig, as Towns play on words there was hardly genius...

Sorry Daniel :p
No, I saw an opportunity to compel you into making a post like this :sly:

are you blacks next match? you lot are going to get owned up like the noobs you are!

why are you lot called colts anyway? why are you not a colour like the rest of us? are you lot ultra noobs?

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
China_Star said:
are you blacks next match? you lot are going to get owned up like the noobs you are!

why are you lot called colts anyway? why are you not a colour like the rest of us? are you lot ultra noobs?
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: It's on!

Travis_Teh

International Regular
China_Star said:

bwhahahah, best post in the history of the world.

Loony BoB

International Captain
Welcome to Gelman (pasag)! I'm sure he'll slot into the absent Bowman's place nicely, a good seaming allrounder. That keeps the pace competition hot, too - with the likes of Wright, Thomas, Hancock, McKern, Gelman and Nayak providing the pace and Jack, Comley, Rai and Weber providing the spin, our bowling attack is looking good. Fingers crossed we'll see the batting improve on previous seasons and then we may just get that title. :)

pasag

RTDAS
Thanks alot. Serioulsy though, can't wait to stick it to some of those blokes on the other teams. Smith for one...