• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Colts Thread

chooka_nick

International 12th Man
And another question, this time about the fixtures:
  • What sort of a schedule will we play? Including:
  • Who do we play? (I'm guessing all teams)
  • How often do we play?
  • Are we a part of the main competitions?
Thanks boys.

chooka_nick

International 12th Man
Well thanks for that Burkey, and for the rest of you the fixtures are:
6th September - Bangladesh (Five Day)
7th September - Bangladesh (Five Day)
8th September - CW Black (One Day)
9th September - CW Red (One Day)

**Games in BOLD are home games

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
chooka_nick said:
And another question, this time about the fixtures:
  • What sort of a schedule will we play? Including:
  • Who do we play? (I'm guessing all teams)
  • How often do we play?
  • Are we a part of the main competitions?
Thanks boys.
The CW Colts will play against the CW teams with regular scheduling. There's not distinction between the Colts and any other team in the system. Bangladesh is only involved in preseason cricket.

Loony BoB

International Captain
burkey_1988 said:
Any news from the selection committe on the first Colts side :p ???
We're still waiting for Liam to send us the adjusted stats for new signups, something that is obviously very important particularly to our team. :p As people sometimes sign up with stats that would be unrealistic for this league, they sometimes undergo very significant changes that can make a big impact on how we will select the team.

But once we have the information, we'll definitely start putting in a good look. :)

Burpey

Cricketer Of The Year
Loony BoB said:
We're still waiting for Liam to send us the adjusted stats for new signups, something that is obviously very important particularly to our team. :p As people sometimes sign up with stats that would be unrealistic for this league, they sometimes undergo very significant changes that can make a big impact on how we will select the team.

But once we have the information, we'll definitely start putting in a good look. :)
Thanks Dan ... keep us updated !

Dizzy #4

International 12th Man
hope my fast med is in, I'm like that coz I'm only part, although I'm also in the fight for keeper!

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Dizzy #4 said:
hope my fast med is in, I'm like that coz I'm only part, although I'm also in the fight for keeper!
I'd say you're far more likely to be considered a batsman/keeper, rather than an a batting-allrounder/keeper.

Loony BoB

International Captain
I think we'd rather a keeper-batsman than a bowling-keeping-batsman. Keep in mind that your stats will be adjusted, and the more you spread your skills, the worse the skills will probably end up being.

Dizzy #4

International 12th Man
ok,

make my average 57 and fielding 27 to make up for my Bowling, I rated it 10, so I spread it out more

+7 bat +3 field