• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Colts Thread

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Loony BoB said:
That was his point, I think. Now that we are without Mamesh, he won't be in his shadow... unless Mamesh is a far, far taller person than I was aware of. Then maybe if the sun is at a good angle he might still be in it.
Even if Mamesh were taller, his far far larger head would stick out.

Travis_Teh

International Regular
chooka_nick said:
Carn Marc mate, you're sounding like a broken record now.
It's what he does best, come on now...give the poor guy a break hey. If he wasn't able to sound like a broken record, what would he do with his time? :(

chooka_nick

International 12th Man
Travis_Teh said:
It's what he does best, come on now...give the poor guy a break hey. If he wasn't able to sound like a broken record, what would he do with his time? :(
:lol: Yeah, fair enough.

Dizzy #4

International 12th Man
fall downstarirs?

Anyway, when's the next FC, I'm raring to go, and hopfully, it gives us a real good chance to be in the final!

cometer

State Regular
been quite busy past few weeks haven't had much time, but its great to see our side being competitive. We may not be winning every game but we sure are making it a hard fought match :). If we keep building like this theres no reason why we can't improve.

Travis_Teh

International Regular
it is rather scary that the colts thread has the second most posts in relation to the other team threads ..... being the newest team and all .....

:(

new_age_ar

First Class Debutant
i didn't like that think about the colts, you didn't view the thread for a week and you missed heaps. you don't log in for a week at the reds and you don't miss much, i like that.

anyone im a bit embarrassed that my name was put infront of Hak and Pete, haven't they both got like 10,000. I think i just got under 2,000, got a long way to go to get even close to them.

jaso im sure you have climbed out of my shadow, if you were ever in it, all you have to do is pull some more guys out of your shadow

cricketboy29

International Regular
Thats not exactly a plus point, man, But for us Reds, the team spirit is inherent in our character. In fact, you cant be a red, unless your blood runs...Doesnt matter, the key thing being we have a lot of team spirit that doesnt need to be expressed in posting.

chooka_nick

International 12th Man
Travis_Teh said:
it is rather scary that the colts thread has the second most posts in relation to the other team threads ..... being the newest team and all .....

:(
We just have a lot of team spirit.

And talk a lot of ****.

Mainly talk a lot of ****. 8-)

Burpey

Cricketer Of The Year
I have to say I really appreciate the email from Jack. I think it was a really positive and worthwhile exercise. I suggest all of you reply to him ASAP.

Loony BoB

International Captain
Aye, Jack has been great this season. If the appreciation gang he's got isn't enough, I'm pretty sure the Colts do the same job. Awesome to work with.

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
burkey_1988 said:
I have to say I really appreciate the email from Jack. I think it was a really positive and worthwhile exercise. I suggest all of you reply to him ASAP.

Yup. Replied. Great stuff from Jack. :) :cool: