• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Colts Thread

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
i dont see why they wouldn't be, than again, not much trading does seem ever to go on between dev league sides.

Loony BoB

International Captain
Yeah, I prefer Colts to Yellow any day of the week. Mostly because when I think "CW Yellow" I have a habit of thinking of the non-colour definition of 'yellow', being 'cowardly'. Colts just sounds cooler anyway. I find it refreshing to see a different kind of team name in the Dev League. Dare to be different, as they say. Sometimes it's better to be the first and only than to be more of the same old, same old.

Don

State Vice-Captain
so its the yellow colts then.ok still gonna get a trouncing neways.ok so if its the yellow colts ,will it be the black bears,blue jays,red _______(have something in mind dont think i can) and green llamas

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Don said:
so its the yellow colts then.ok still gonna get a trouncing neways.ok so if its the yellow colts ,will it be the black bears,blue jays,red _______(have something in mind dont think i can) and green llamas
How about Red Monkey Buts?

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
chooka_nick said:
I gotta agree with BoB on this one, it doesn't really fuss me but I'd rather be called the 'Colts'...
Yup, and it saves me changing my sig to yellow - a very hard to read yellow at that.

KennyD

International Vice-Captain
burkey_1988 said:
Noticed Liam posted on the pervious page ... does this mean he is 'back' ?
Not necessarily...

They do have computers in England you know...

chooka_nick

International 12th Man
vic_orthdox said:
Yup, and it saves me changing my sig to yellow - a very hard to read yellow at that.
Yeah, I've noticed how hard it is to read yellow.

Anywhoo Captn, what do we do now? Do we just sit and wait for the start of the season?

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
chooka_nick said:
Yeah, I've noticed how hard it is to read yellow.

Anywhoo Captn, what do we do now? Do we just sit and wait for the start of the season?
There's pretty much nothing else to do now until the season starts except keep up the enthusiasm. Daniel, Jack and I are currently discussing some things that will be very interesting. All details will be released very soon, so stick around.