• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Colts Thread

Dizzy #4

International 12th Man
The odds Marc making up with me is as much chance as Pickup making 400

lthough he might make something like that real soon and shows why is the best all rounder in the world! :()

Last edited:

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Marc if you have a problem post another thread or bring it up with your captain to bring it up with me. Please keep it out of this thread.

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
Nnanden said:
Haha what? You can`t blame the guy for his e-mail account screwing up, if that`s what happened.
It looks very much to me as if he's attempted to email an imaginary address for an imaginary eleven year old in an imaginary school in an imaginary country.

Loony BoB

International Captain
We were talking about what emails we should use to contact each other. That has nothing to do with the other thread. I agree emailing the .cw address was amusing, but I don't know what that has to do with this thread at all... oh well. *shrugs it off* :p More important things to talk about than that.

Like... uh...

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Yeah. Especially my Colts cap. It's all yellow with black stripes and says "Colts" and is really really neat. Really good design. Yes. Good hats are good.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Neil Pickup said:
It looks very much to me as if he's attempted to email an imaginary address for an imaginary eleven year old in an imaginary school in an imaginary country.
Twice!

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Dizzy #4 said:
maginary?

Oh god........................... If you don't know, don't bother...................
Don't think Neil's the one who "doesn't know"

Still no rebuttal of the story I note...

chooka_nick

International 12th Man
RIGHT. Enough of this. Let's take a note from Bob, Kyle, Greg and Rob.
I haven't had a haircut in a while. That's why I wear my cap.

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
chooka_nick said:
RIGHT. Enough of this. Let's take a note from Bob, Kyle, Greg and Rob.
I haven't had a haircut in a while. That's why I wear my cap.

Caps can hide bad haircuts.

Burpey

Cricketer Of The Year
I leave you guys alone for two days and you start talking about hats and haircuts? You're a bunch a metros, the whole lot of you. You make me sick.

We all know what real men talk about ... jewellery.