• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Colts Thread

Loony BoB

International Captain
My email is loony_bob@yahoo.com
EDIT: And my MSN is loony_bob@eyesonff.com - I'll start chatting actively on that within the next 1-2 weeks, I'm hoping...

I'm proud to be involved in taking in the majority of the new faces at CW and encouraging, motivating and improving them. I hope each and every one of you reach your potential.

My goals? To not be Rai's bunny, since he's targeting me, would have to be one of them. Also to improve my batting. Last season I played a large role at CW Green off the field... but my on-field performances were sub-par, and my form tends to start off well and then slide through the season. Hopefully such things can be changed, and I'll remain determined - nothing brings me down so long as I'm being involved, and that's something I'm more than capable of.

And yeah, call me Daniel, Towns or BoB. But not Bob. ;) I'm picky. Bob is the name of my cat, and the name of one of my mates. I always have to think twice when I see 'Bob' instead of 'BoB' (he's a member of another large forum I go to). Although I don't really voice complaints about it - not the end of my world by any means.

I look forward to this season a lot. Here's to us!

Last edited:

Loony BoB

International Captain
I've blocked everyone but my 4-5 closest friends and family lately - as you guys may know, my MSN (loony_bob@eyesonff.com) is online 24/7, but over the past month or two I've been so busy that I've rarely actually been on my PC so I keep having people message me when I'm not around and yelling at me for never getting back to them. :p I'll definitely be adding everyone back hopefully in the next week, after the last of my busy-things is over (being a friend of mine moving into my flat, provided she gets accepted into the college she applied for). Don't worry, I'll definitely be back - wouldn't miss getting involved in the new season for the world. :)

If anyone needs to contact me before then, though, I'm still checking my email about once a day or so, and I often post/email/etc. while I'm at work (unfortunately I can't use MSN at work).

chooka_nick

International 12th Man
Hey all, just finished school camp and raring to go! As an allrounder I'm hoping to get a go at both aspects of the game... although, to be honest, I'm sure it's gonna take a lot of hard work.
I'm qwertychooka at hotmail, if you add me be SURE to tell me that you're from the Dev team otherwise you'll get blocked :S nothing personal, just my own failure to accept strangers :D
But I tell you what, I'm looking forward to this. My real-life playing has been sensational, at Arapilies State Forest, playing with an ancient Kookaburra bat and a real cricket ball (and no pads!) I took 3/33 from 5 and made 33 not out off some abnormaly small amount of balls... and all this in almost pitch darkness!
But don't follow that too closely, I'm more of a 'rock' than a pinch-hitter :)
I'll see you around!