• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Colts Thread

Majin

International Debutant
Dire pun that only one person will get aside, as with the other teams, pre-season tour in the works? Or are we gonna do Colts vs Colts with some graders to make up the numbers again?

Would be good to go on tour I think. India or NZ would be cool places to warmup. West Indies as well.

Flying V

U19 12th Man
Dire pun that only one person will get aside, as with the other teams, pre-season tour in the works? Or are we gonna do Colts vs Colts with some graders to make up the numbers again?

Would be good to go on tour I think. India or NZ would be cool places to warmup. West Indies as well.
I wanna go to the Windies, need to stock up on some rum among other less legal supplies. Also I think Towns would fetch a nice price in some black markets so we can finally get rid of him.

PY

International Coach
Simulation cricket reaches a whole new level with romance introduced in Season XiV.