• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Colts Thread

Travis_Teh

International Regular
I just had a quick look at the top posters of all the team threads .... i'm scared. I have over 200 more posts in the Blue thread than Smith has in the Black.

Majin

International Debutant
Significantly less posts in the Colts thread without Jaso here to tell everyone how great he is or how many runs he's going to score in a season or that sort of stuff

Jakester1288

International Regular
I read something in the Rookie thread from Mr (insert random letters here) about Jaso out, Pimpkins in. Is this an actual offer or does it have to come from Mr Wright?