• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Colts Thread

pasag

RTDAS
Would have thought Jack should have gotten a better sendoff after all his years of service to the club, tbh.

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Would have thought Jack should have gotten a better sendoff after all his years of service to the club, tbh.
I hear that he was disenchanted with the club for not making a concerted effort to keep him, so he decided to jump ship for Liverpo....CW Green.

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Yeah, fair point.

Would like to thank Jack for all he's put into the club - possibly more than anyone else. Always active and involved even if he wasn't playing. Am personally gutted to see him go, as I'm sure are most of the Colts :(

Majin

International Debutant
Yeah was gutted when I found out he was leaving, not going to feel the same without him around. Was especially good as part of the management of the squad. Cheers for the work you put in Jack, best of luck at Green.

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
Thanks guys.

Just needed a change to freshen things up a bit. Had stagnated as a player, and hope that a bit more opportunity would allow me to improve a bit. Was never going to be able to push ahead of Tarick, had a lot of runs on the board.

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
yeah, I must say I was very disappointed when I heard Jack was leaving. Has been an important member of the club, however don't begrudge him his move, hopefully he can get more game time and become a better player.

Kweek

Cricketer Of The Year
Thanks guys.

Just needed a change to freshen things up a bit. Had stagnated as a player, and hope that a bit more opportunity would allow me to improve a bit. Was never going to be able to push ahead of Tarick, had a lot of runs on the board.
never my intention to have you leaving mate!
Cheers for everything! (and just remember this IRL your 100x time the bowler i am lol )

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
I have to say, it'd be pretty annoying to sign up with your real life stats from a higher standard of cricket like Jack did and not get gametime because of people with not-so-real-stats like me.

Again, will miss you Jack :(

chooka_nick

International 12th Man
Macca is leaving? *slowpoke.jpg.
Saddened to hear this. Close to being the heart and soul of the Colts for quite a while.

Retox

State Vice-Captain
Hey guys just signed a rookie contract glad to join and look forward to helping us reach the top.

Spinksy

Banned
Hello there. I have just signed with you guys and would like to get to know you all. I hope that I enjoy my time here.