• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Colts Thread

Burpey

Cricketer Of The Year
Haha ... I was kidding around. I thoroughly respect our opponents and it would be great if we could be competitive in the season

David

International 12th Man
burkey_1988 said:
Haha ... I was kidding around. I thoroughly respect our opponents and it would be great if we could be competitive in the season
Feel free to joke around, it's all (mostly) friendly banter in here!

Burpey

Cricketer Of The Year
Well, better make the most of life then.

Back on topic, I am very much looking forward to the match against Bangladesh. Personally, I would like to take a few dismissals and make some runs. Hopefully I can help the side get off to a good start

Loony BoB

International Captain
As the dark horses of the CW Dev League, I'm very much looking forward to seeing how our team performs in the warmup matches. Very much looking forward to this season in general, and getting as involved as I can, as always. :)

Robertinho

Cricketer Of The Year
Loony BoB said:
As the dark horses of the CW Dev League, I'm very much looking forward to seeing how our team performs in the warmup matches. Very much looking forward to this season in general, and getting as involved as I can, as always. :)
Oh sure :D :ph34r:

thewizard1o1

International Debutant
burkey_1988 said:
Well, better make the most of life then.

Back on topic, I am very much looking forward to the match against Bangladesh. Personally, I would like to take a few dismissals and make some runs. Hopefully I can help the side get off to a good start
Why not take a few catches and run the drinks while your at it ;):p:)

cometer

State Regular
Good luck to the side taking on Bangladesh, may we have a solid performances to cause worry to the other teams.

Robertinho

Cricketer Of The Year
Hey, does anyone have a list of Colts players names and their CW name? And any idea of their averages? :-O

Just to familiarise myself with the team

Loony BoB

International Captain
The pre-DevLeague-averages for rookies is information restricted to management of the team each rookie is in - in other words the selection panel. At least, that's pretty much what I've been told. You'll familiarise yourself with the team as you play against them through the season - that's the realistic way, after all. :)

As for names...

OJ Cook - O.J Cook - batsman (LHB/OS)
AS Das - Dasa - batsman (RHB/OS)
JB Malthus-Howell - crickhowell - batsman (LHB/LM)
T Mamesh - new_age_ar - batsman (RHB/RF)
G Nayak - wrangler203 - batsman (RHB/LFM)
DP Towns - Loony BoB - batsman (RHB/OS) (vice captain)
SJ Burke - burkey_1988 - keeper (RHB)
S Jasotharan - Dizzy #4 - keeper (RHB)
JB Brown - King_Ponting - allrounder (RHB/RF)
DJ Comley - cometer - allrounder (LHB/SLC)
NR Hancock - chooka_nick - allrounder (RHB/RFM)
DP Tucker - Bluefox - allrounder (RHB/OS)
JP McNamara - vic_orthodox - bowler (RHB/LAS)
GM Thomas - NZTailender - bowler (RHB/RF)
KS Wright - Mister Wright - bowler (RHB/RFM) (captain)

Robertinho

Cricketer Of The Year
I meant, a rough idea of how they will perform. But thanks, will make things easier. Well with Towns as the premier batsman, the star who managed 2 FC games last year and averaged 19 in OD... Nah just stirring. :D I think we'll see a few upsets... but it's so hard to tell because nobody knows anything about this team... apart from Kyle and yourself. :-O

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
Robertinho said:
I meant, a rough idea of how they will perform. But thanks, will make things easier. Well with Towns as the premier batsman, the star who managed 2 FC games last year and averaged 19 in OD... Nah just stirring. :D I think we'll see a few upsets... but it's so hard to tell because nobody knows anything about this team... apart from Kyle and yourself. :-O
Well if a can have a good first season, what makes you think that these guys can't do the same and if not better.