• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Colts Thread

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
I am excited about this :D Hopefully I won't go for more than 4 an over and take 4-5 wickets. I'd be happy with that..hope the team is too.

Good luck all :)

Dizzy #4

International 12th Man
Just wondering, since I'm in the forum team too, was wondering, if I can be in only one thing if both matches were on, otherwise it be hard to do both things you know, might also give a chance to someone else in the team a go

Dizzy #4

International 12th Man
Oh

Loony BoB said:
12) What happens if you are unavailable?
No problem really - just post and tell, if you're worried that it might affect you.

So, If i have to do some other duty, I can just tell Wright, right?

new_age_ar

First Class Debutant
Cool im in the team, a bit disapointed not to be in as a keeper. Will we all get a chance to keep throughout the pre-season matches. Also is there any chance i can field in the point/gully region, cus that is where i field when i don't keep IRL.

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Dizzy #4 said:
Just wondering, since I'm in the forum team too, was wondering, if I can be in only one thing if both matches were on, otherwise it be hard to do both things you know, might also give a chance to someone else in the team a go
What do you mean by forum team?

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
new_age_ar said:
Cool im in the team, a bit disapointed not to be in as a keeper. Will we all get a chance to keep throughout the pre-season matches. Also is there any chance i can field in the point/gully region, cus that is where i field when i don't keep IRL.
I will give you a go in the point/gully region. However, I doubt if the sim takes all that into account.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Best of luck to the Colts team. A win would be amazing for you really. Don`t go into it thinking it`s going to be a breeze, it`ll be far from it.

Dizzy #4

International 12th Man
Mister Wright said:
What do you mean by forum team?
Well, I got selected into the AFL Online cricket team, (for more than 1 reason) I kinda would consider it my national team for the time being, I will have to miss certain dates.

Since I might have to miss the Sep 7 match due to international call ups againest the Aussies

It might also give some others a go

Dasa

International Vice-Captain
Looking forward to our first match...is that team listed in order of batting position? If so, should be interesting to see how I go opening. I'm happy to open though if that's the only spot available.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Dizzy #4 said:
Well, I got selected into the AFL Online cricket team, (for more than 1 reason) I kinda would consider it my national team for the time being, I will have to miss certain dates.

Since I might have to miss the Sep 7 match due to international call ups againest the Aussies

What?! You`re a fool! Screw the pooey AFL style thing, and soley base yourself in here. Or at least, stop talking about it here.

Far out!

AUST_HiTMaN

International Debutant
Nnanden said:
What?! You`re a fool! Screw the pooey AFL style thing, and soley base yourself in here. Or at least, stop talking about it here.

Far out!
Agreed.

Mate its nothing to do with Cricketweb, be involved in them seperately, cause frankly I don't give a toss about the other forum team, and im sure 99% of us here are in the same boat.

David

International 12th Man
AUST_HiTMaN said:
Agreed.

Mate its nothing to do with Cricketweb, be involved in them seperately, cause frankly I don't give a toss about the other forum team, and im sure 99% of us here are in the same boat.
I'm rowing mate!

chooka_nick

International 12th Man
burkey_1988 said:
It's SJ Burke not JS Burke Kyle :p

Also, well done, Nick. Your enthusiasm is much appreciated and I am sure you will do an excellent job
Thanks Burkey and Kyle! I'm glad to be on the comittee and I'm looking forward to a great season. :happy: Look out Banglas!

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Dizzy #4 said:

Hmm, anyone see a bit of NN here?