• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Colts Thread

Loony BoB

International Captain
7. S Jasotharan
13. JP McNamara
23. DP Towns
36. NR Hancock
66. AS Das
69. JB Malthus
87. KS Wright

So long as no longer-term members take them...
21. DK Rai
14. TV Weber
6. SG Fitzsimmons
99. CR Butler
78. MW Wilson
81. WA Kerr
4. MR Hopgood
14. T Bochat

Last edited:

Dizzy #4

International 12th Man
It seems as tho we're talking the knifes again, Let's just focus on ridding the other sides before we start playing that game!

You bowlers can mingle for the spots, just remember that if all of you screw up, I have to do the dirty work along with someone who's in an angry mood! So you lot, who claim they got the most curvaceous leggie, or the fastest yorker, better prove it, as we're going to play a good all round game! Coz that was one thing we failed to do most of the season!

Loony BoB

International Captain
Don't you screw up either, Jaso. Last season was a sad season for yourself, I believe... :p But I'm sure you can turn that around. It's our job to worry about the batting, Kyle can stress himself on bowling. :)