• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Colts Thread

Loony BoB

International Captain
Ha. Sadly, that could have been said of our opening batsmen - although in FC rather than OD - in the past. Not anymore, though. :cool:

Loony BoB

International Captain
Best keep the cricket commentary (well, the non-CWLand commentary!) with the Super Eight thread. :)

Hoping for big things from you this season, Hoppy. ;) You might get starts sooner rather than later...

chooka_nick

International 12th Man
I almost had a heart-attack when I wasn't included in the Colts XI for the friendly. Then I realised that I was part of the CW U-19 team. :laugh:
You know what they say, Shags, 180 just aint good enough for the Colts :)
What a strong team. Really looking forward to this season. Now I've just gotta hold my spot against some pretty tough competition...

Also, lol @ this little gem from Jaso:
Sorry Towns, I think I saw Hancock and Howler pamper themselves with the money. As in the name of hot chicks, we'll... best we leave that alone...
:laugh:

Loony BoB

International Captain
Don't see the harm in that. I call 23, unless Kyle snaps it up. I would imagine that those who have played the most seasons will have priority pickings, so if everyone can say what number they'd like, we'll put our squad numbers together.

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Don't see the harm in that. I call 23, unless Kyle snaps it up. I would imagine that those who have played the most seasons will have priority pickings, so if everyone can say what number they'd like, we'll put our squad numbers together.
Numbers were given out a few seasons ago. Pickup did them from memory. However, that could have been just for the international side.

Loony BoB

International Captain
Indeed it was. Pick a number, cap'n.

EDIT: Beaten again! :p

7. S Jasotharan
13. JP McNamara
23. DP Towns
87. KS Wright

So long as no longer-term players take them...
21. DK Rai
2 or 6. SG Fitzsimmons
14. T Bochat

Last edited: