• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Colts Thread

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
pretty delighted with this off season and thanks for the time you have put into those towns...

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Just so everyone at the Colts knows, my new email address is mrkintheuk @ hotmail.com

Not sure if anyone's been trying to send me anything, but I hardly check my old one anymore.

Loony BoB

International Captain
Butler, Jaso, Burke - None of them signed in. I know Butler has been emailing about Colts in recent times and Jaso was posting in the A series thread... Burke last posted in this thread at the start of Feb and I haven't seen much of him since, anyone know where he's at? Would be gutted to see him declared inactive as he's generally one of the more active players around and had a great offseason.

Loony BoB

International Captain
Nobody was bothering him (that I know of). :) And he's signed in to boot, awesome - just Buts and Jaso to go and we've got our full (current) squad active and ready.

cbuts

International Debutant
just signed in boys

Havent been around much - working full time, going my last uni paper, training for both cricket and rugby. So doesnt leave much spare time lol

Kweek

Cricketer Of The Year
I met our skipper in real life..how cool am I?!

hopefully the CW season drug tests are 3 months off...becuase both of us would fail hahaha

Loony BoB

International Captain
To those who haven't seen the threads on CW Contracts, check them now! Also, if you didn't get an email from me just now, give me your email address so I can check it's gone to the right one.

Mister Wright

Colts have signed the following players

Guys & Girls,

Gaining a contract with the Colts isn't a difficult process. Email either Daniel or I with how long you want your contract to be and if we agree with the length you are signed immediately. If we want to discuss with you the length, we will and after we've come to an agreement on the length you will be given a contract. Please, can everybody get their contract offers to us as soon as possible.

Mister Wright

A reminder to everyone to send Daniel or I your contract request. Also include Jack in your email, as I am not sure of my internet connection status after Friday. Those people who have sent through their requests need to confirm their contracts in the relevant thread. Our team is starting to shape up nicely...:)