• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Colts Thread

Loony BoB

International Captain
Got 'em, Liam, and sent you a reply while I was at it regarding further things I'd like to know. Thanks for the help. :)

If people are still having trouble with Kyle's email for any reason, send them to me at Loony_BoB@yahoo.com and I'll forward them on to him.

Loony BoB

International Captain
Kyle, just so you're aware, I've gone through all the signup forms to get some information about the players we have (Handedness when batting, bowl type, pref. batting position, usernames). I've got info for everyone but Tucker as I couldn't find his signup form at all - I know he's a RHB/OS all rounder, though, from last season.

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Loony BoB said:
Kyle, just so you're aware, I've gone through all the signup forms to get some information about the players we have (Handedness when batting, bowl type, pref. batting position, usernames). I've got info for everyone but Tucker as I couldn't find his signup form at all - I know he's a RHB/OS all rounder, though, from last season.
Thanks Daniel I appreciate your hard work.

Mister Wright

Stay tuned all Colts members, there will be a major announcement regarding the side in the next 24 hours.

I'm still waiting on emails from several players, it would be beneficial if you got these emails in within the 24 hour period.

wrangler203

School Boy/Girl Captain
Mister Wright said:
I have now got emails from:

Thamba
Arunava
James
Jack
Gaurav
Greg
Stephen
Uhh, kyle, gaurav's my brother, hes playing for cw red, im gary, remember?, hes GN Nayak and I'm G Nayak.

Mister Wright

wrangler203 said:
Uhh, kyle, gaurav's my brother, hes playing for cw red, im gary, remember?, hes GN Nayak and I'm G Nayak.

Sorry mate, you must have used your brother's email then. I went from the names in my inbox, not from the names in the emails (it was easier that way to list them). Sorry about the confusion, my bad.

Mister Wright

I have now got emails from:

Thamba
Arunava
James
Jack
Gary
Greg
Stephen
Nick
Daniel
Sean

If I count correctly we are only waiting on 4 more. Good work guys, keep them coming.

Loony BoB

International Captain
I've forwarded on an email from O.J Cook.

Also, if we have 16 players and you've received emails from ten of them, obviously you wouldn't include yourself but that would still leave five players, not four. :)

Mister Wright

Loony BoB said:
I've forwarded on an email from O.J Cook.

Also, if we have 16 players and you've received emails from ten of them, obviously you wouldn't include yourself but that would still leave five players, not four. :)
Ok. My bad. Thought we had a squad of 15. Back to maths classes for me.

Loony BoB

International Captain
CricketWeb now works on my ome PC again after a couple of days of not working for a completely unknown reason!

Give us another 24 hours. :D

Burpey

Cricketer Of The Year
Loony BoB said:
CricketWeb now works on my ome PC again after a couple of days of not working for a completely unknown reason!

Give us another 24 hours. :D
Bloody incompetent ... :p. Just kidding. Keep up the good work guys :)