• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

CWBCC Fast Bowling Academy

David

International 12th Man
thewizard1o1 said:
I could give Watty a hand too if he needs it...
Nah, I'm the senior man, I should be running the academy, I'm like, 30 years old or something extravagant.

cricketboy29

International Regular
Well, if we take the fact that you joined the dev league when you were 18..you'll only be 28..:D

The period of a fast-bolwer's life if certain gossip is to be believed. We could use it too with the Reds...

David

International 12th Man
cricketboy29 said:
Well, if we take the fact that you joined the dev league when you were 18..you'll only be 28..:D

The period of a fast-bolwer's life if certain gossip is to be believed. We could use it too with the Reds...
I think I should actually be 29, but I'm still listed as 30 on the website (last time I checked)

Don

State Vice-Captain
so is this what u fast bowling ppls do? talk about when u need the blue pills

David

International 12th Man
Samuel_Vimes said:
It would have been, but the academy is shut down in the season. You will have to imagine yourself training. :)
Expect it after this season.