• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Please Read- Important** Player Check-In !

lord_of_darkness

Cricket Web XI Moderator
1/ Please Check-in for the new upcoming season in this thread..

2/ Please Check-in by providing the name you gave while signing up/or your current system name (the name that is scorecards etc) and say Checking in for the new season.. or anything along those lines.

3/ Please dont make more than 1 post unless you made a mistake.. then use Edit.

4/ NO Discussions please.

This Thread will be open for 3 weeks. Anyone who fails to check-in including players who have signed up.. will be deemed inactive for the upcoming season and this will mean they will be temporarily retired and their stats will slowly start to drop until they confirm activity again...The players selected for the latest Tour to India are not at compulsion to check-in as all of them are pretty much active.

Please feel free to pass this message on to other team mates and rivals alike..

Last edited:

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Even though I don't have to 'check in' I will..

Kyle S Wright (Mister Wright) (CW XI & Reds) signing in and ready to go.

PY

International Coach
Guess I don't have to but I will anyway.

PE Young (CW XI & Blue)

Can't wait. :)