• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Player Names

Blaze

Banned
Why don't we have in brackets next to each player name their user name on cricketweb

Just a suggestion cause I don't really know anyones real name so the player names don't really mean anything to me

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
There's a thread with the player names somewhere about. Not sure where it is, but it's probably in the most obvious of places. Too tired now to look for it. Someone will come along and get it done.

For an abbreviated list, check the first few pages of the Dev League Season 8 thread.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Blaze said:
Why don't we have in brackets next to each player name their user name on cricketweb

Just a suggestion cause I don't really know anyones real name so the player names don't really mean anything to me
fair enough, I`m over that now, but man did I have trouble when it started! They do deserve their own thread methinks.