• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Office of the Stats Keeper

Loony BoB

International Captain
Wait, we're playing 23 games in a season?

EDIT: Ah, misinterpreted as both forms having 6 games each, not 6 games total for both forms.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
34 with both in FC, quite pleased with that with the bat seems as it's been at 7/8, **** with the ball though, and I am topping the Green charts with that average, perhaps suggests why FC has been such a miserable season

In OD I am a bit disappointed to be averaging 35 with the bat, people have talked about a call-up for me but I can't honestly say I think I deserve one on that form, maybe I would if my bowling was better than 45 in the format :(

PY

International Coach
Averaging 87 in OD @ a SR of 91 and averaging 30 in FC.....something doesn't quite sit right. :laugh:

readie

State Regular
having another consistent season with the bat agin hope to crack a century before the end of the season howvever

kears_falcon_9

International Debutant
Just passed 12,000 Career FC Runs, pretty damm happy with that, hopefully can keep this form up and without being to greedy possibly bat well in OD (hah like that will even happen)

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
By far, my best one day season in quite a long time. Disappointed with my FC season, but I've had worse, but a big fall from last season. If only Greg and I could put a massive season together.

Furball

Evil Scotsman
Do those stats include the last round of OD games?

Decent enough debut season for me in OD, 5th highest batting average at the club.

FC has been disappointing after a gun start though.

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
crazy stats, over a thousand runs batting at number 8 but no centuries.

And weren't we trying to go more bowler friendly this season? even Shame Warne averaging mid 30's

Travis_Teh

International Regular
Wkts Player T O M Runs Ave Best wI wM
109 T.J. Demeza 19 650.5 28 3477 31.90 7-46 9 2
108 G.M. Thomas 19 709.0 56 3016 27.93 6-67 9 3

:cool:

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Wkts Player T O M Runs Ave Best wI wM
109 T.J. Demeza 19 650.5 28 3477 31.90 7-46 9 2
108 G.M. Thomas 19 709.0 56 3016 27.93 6-67 9 3

:cool:
Been a bizarre bowling season. Two 100+ takers and Amir nearly getting there, but we all went at over 4 an over (you two at over 5 :p). Pitches seem slightly schizophrenic at times, between unplayable to roads in one match.

Travis_Teh

International Regular
I had a pretty insane second half of the season, I think.

Was averaging well over 40 and doing bugger all for the first half.

David

International 12th Man
Congrats to Towns for occupying the crease longer than anyone else, facing down 4174 balls.

Top Ten.
Code:
Player    	        Runs	Balls Faced
D.P. Towns       	1577	4174
J.R. Gray	        1934	4152
B.C. Fitzsimmons	1694	3601
D.P. Smith        	1718	3558
D.A. Kearsley    	1880	3379
W.A. Kerr          	1691	3326
S.S. Das           	1319	3242
RGEWS Cribb    	        1322	3215
S. Young           	1877	3127
L.A. Camps       	1352	3124

kears_falcon_9

International Debutant
Jamee, Rob and Myself all amassing big numbers this season, extradinary to think that just between the 3 of us there was 18 centuries i think. Not a bad conversion rate. Also annoyed i missed that FC game during the year, could've crack 2000 runs, will have to wait till the final for that now.

Whats the record for one season? Is Jamee close?

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
Pretty sure Fitzsimmons broke the 2k mark in the Syduer Rahman days.

Pretty happy with my FC season, sbustantially less innings than all of the other top runscorers.

Loony BoB

International Captain
Thanks mate. Definitely been a big season for me - have to thank Fitzy and Rai for it most of all, though, as in previous seasons I was often effectively opening on too many occasions to play the role I was wanting. With the Fitzy/Rai combo seeing off the new ball, it was a lot easier to play my role.