• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Office of the Stats Keeper

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Samuel_Vimes said:
This applies to Liam too, btw - I'd really like a copy of those ITC stats every Saturday. As ITC does stats in a flash, shouldn't be a problem. :p
You Norwegians are so needy. :p

5D Stats after first 2 games.

Attachments

AUST_HiTMaN

International Debutant
Did I get out in the last game? Funny I always saw:

DJ Watt not out 22 29

Or was that just my eyes playing tricks?

Loony BoB

International Captain
OD stats updated for the fourth round in the Dev League, ODI stats updated for the fourth VB series game.

Any chance of some FC stats before the next game, Liam? :D

Attachments

cbuts

International Debutant
maybei just dont understand the way its displayed. but there doesnt seem to be any black stats there

mikeW

International Vice-Captain
cbuts said:
maybei just dont understand the way its displayed. but there doesnt seem to be any black stats there
Go down to the Bottom left hand corner of your screen and clik the little Cw Black tab