• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Weber wants out of green

Kweek

Cricketer Of The Year
After being a few days with his new squad, fresh blood Weber already wants out of Green
Weber: ive been training a few days now and spoke to some lads.
i think the way Garven is captaining the squad is the wrong way, he's Arrogant and i cant stand that
also Weber adds
i can now totally understand why Andrew Cloete wants out. ive talked to him for a while and at fiest i started attacking him, he gave his reasons and after a few days i could only agree.
Q:so what is the future?
W: i have no idea, there are 2 teams were i would like to play for, i wont tell them yet, as i dont want to blow to high from the tower.

So far Weber.

This was Jonny Bravo live from CW land

RigorMortis

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
Funny, I've heard nothing from anyone regarding any problems with the team.

Actually I've heard nothing at all from the team...

Kweek

Cricketer Of The Year
well the team isnt the big problem...its 1 person thats the problem one damn arrogant person....

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
apparently im racist and damn dumb and arrogant :lol:

green players please do ignore this, it will be taken care of when i get back in a week.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Yet another good bit of man management here - the Greens are going to e this seasons soap opera I see!

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Some serious problems for us to sort out... I dont particularly want to be playing with a team that is constantly fighting...

Loony BoB

International Captain
Blewy said:
Some serious problems for us to sort out... I dont particularly want to be playing with a team that is constantly fighting...
As far as I know, once Liam comes back, one of the two unhappy players will be traded (and he is aware and everyone is happy with this), however as Weber's announcement has only happened right before Age has left and prior to this announcement we had already spoken about any possible trades, this is a situation that we'll just have to talk out. If any Green player who is interested, influenced or would like to comment on this incident in any way can talk to me, that would be great - also if Liam could do the same at some point.

lord_of_darkness

Cricket Web XI Moderator
I see no dissaray being in the team.. what the hells the commotion being made for? ... there are no soap opera talent scouts hanging around the cw green team residence or even on the cricket field for that matter..
So lets cut making the fuss because no that is not going to mean you are going to be traded away.. Enjoy the company of the team .. lots of top fellas in here..

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
kwek said:
After being a few days with his new squad, fresh blood Weber already wants out of Green
Weber: ive been training a few days now and spoke to some lads.
i think the way Garven is captaining the squad is the wrong way, he's Arrogant and i cant stand that
also Weber adds
i can now totally understand why Andrew Cloete wants out. ive talked to him for a while and at fiest i started attacking him, he gave his reasons and after a few days i could only agree.
Q:so what is the future?
W: i have no idea, there are 2 teams were i would like to play for, i wont tell them yet, as i dont want to blow to high from the tower.

So far Weber.

This was Jonny Bravo live from CW land
how about waiting for a season or more before making huge calls like this one? dont treat "switching clubs" like an everyday thing, its a serious issue. the choice to move should only be made if theres a big, no wait, HUGE problem.

enjoy your new players, look forward to the comp :)

Kweek

Cricketer Of The Year
oke lets make this clear; i do have a problem with Age, knowing him he wont trade me, this was the only way. I got random inserted in a team with a captain i dislike, i think i should have the opportunity to move clubs, Age said(i got the logs) that he wont let me go. and there is no way he will