• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Weber wants out of green

bryce

International Regular
Blewy said:
My concern is the captains lack of concern for the opinions of the senior players... If it wasn't for Daniel aka Loony Bob i reckon i'd still be in the dark...

I feel that being a senior player and Skipper of the CW XI i should be at least consulted over these issues yet it seems as though age wants to do it all himself...

I am a green, However i am open to offers... If other teams are interested i will listen...
mate i know i'm new on this but i know when there's a problem you don't try and take the easy way out by offering to go somehwere else - you stick it out and try and make things right, if you are a so called senior player and skipper of the CW XI then maybe your the sort of person who green needs to help solve the problems and get them back on track

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
bryce said:
mate i know i'm new on this but i know when there's a problem you don't try and take the easy way out by offering to go somehwere else - you stick it out and try and make things right, if you are a so called senior player and skipper of the CW XI then maybe your the sort of person who green needs to help solve the problems and get them back on track
whoa... big call. some good points there :)

Majin

International Debutant
As far as I knew this team was grate...Garven has never been nothing but ace to me, so I got no complaints.

Come on boys, lets keep it together. :{

lord_of_darkness

Cricket Web XI Moderator
Id say blewy.. being a senior player along with me.. we should be sluggin it out sorting it on here .. instead of isolating the situation.. leaving the left senior players behind.. and calling open for trade.. bit slack on that call..

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
bryce said:

Mate you can only help sort out a problem when the person involved in the problem lets you...

From what i've seen (as i said before) The issues seem to be solved before i even had the chance to offer my opinion, and if thats how the captain values my opinion then theres not alot i can do...

I have said i will stay with green, however that is not to say i can't test the waters to see what offers are out there...

Anyone who has been in the system long enough knows i back my players 100% and am always looking for opinions, i've never blocked anyone from giving their POV's or suggestions...

Kweek

Cricketer Of The Year
Weber Follow up interview
Interviewer: so how are things now?
Weber: Things are much better now
I:why is that?
W:Things have changed Daniel and Jamee both have talked to me and they made me stay, they are the best guys around. as some know my major problem was Garven, i had some problems with him a while back before i got picked by Green and i wanted out, those 2 guys made my stay more plesent and now i certainly wanna stay out this season and after that i will see.
I: well there must be more reasons?
W: Yeah haha 14 wickets helped to, he tells with a big smile on his face. the Spirit in the field was great and when you bowl that gives you a boast, my 1st game i didnt had my batting sorted and went for 0 and 1, but took 7 wickets..i never expectet that and im very happy with that. second match i again took wickets and even batted good, had a highscore in a list of very low scores.
I: well enough about that for now, what are your targets for this season?
W: my targets are taking a lot of wickets for the team and get us high in the table. and at the end of the season get picked by CW A
I: very ambitious that is
W: yeah, you have to, when i decided that i wanted to go for cricket i had to go 100% for it and now im on this level and working for the next, if i wasnt ambitious i wouldnt be here and play cricket.
IThank you for this interview and good luck with your season.

so far our reporter Jonny Bravo.

Last edited: