• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Black Thread

Buddhmaster

International Captain
Dydl said:
Run Out for 18.

We had way too many run-outs.
We sure did, but atleast most got starts and we didn't all just fail. I'm expecting a good showing by us in the 5 Dayer though.

kears_falcon_9

International Debutant
Hmm so i wasnt quite right... Im in stella form with the bat 0 and 20 just great. com on blacks lets steel top from greens.

Buddhmaster

International Captain
It's gonna be hard to get back to the top now, but we have the ability to do it, so lets start with a good win next match.

Dydl

International Debutant
I can't view the scoreboard on this system and the other computer doesn't have internet, so can someone post the scorecard for the game against the greens?? Please.

kears_falcon_9

International Debutant
We gotta lift boys... we are starting to become inconsistent... which we really dont want... Lets lift before the break for the 25smash.

Buddhmaster

International Captain
We really need to pick it up Black. Most of us are in pretty good form, but we're just not getting it together at the right times.

kears_falcon_9

International Debutant
Neil just got a few questions for you about our team and squad. Could u msg me on msn next time u go on please. :) cheers.

Blacks we are still on it we just need to gihht it out... there is one more ghame before the break then we can settle down and have some fun with the 25smash games.

Buddhmaster

International Captain
That's another poor performance, bar some guys. Lets hope the 25smash goes alot better then our last few games.