• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

A Quick and Stupid question

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Statistics will change, but players can't change them based on real life performances. Once you enter CWLand, the real world is gone forever.

*evil laugh*

Last edited:

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
AUST_HiTMaN said:
No, your not crazy - just your post count plays too bigger part in your life.
yeh i reckon, man that four posts per day is crazy :p

AUST_HiTMaN

International Debutant
I'm glad you feel that way mate. Let your on-field performances do the talking whilst in this forum.

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
Buddhmaster said:
On that subject, can I actually do anything to improve my performances?
Score runs... and generally staying active and contributing and taking the michael out of Green will help come the end-of-season data reviews.

Buddhmaster

International Captain
But I mean, when Liam or whoever does the matches, can anyone chamge what could happen.

Last edited:

Loony BoB

International Captain
Buddhmaster said:
On that subject, can I actually do anything to improve my performances?
Well, not directly, but people tend to prefer it when you stick around instead of just leaving and letting things happen - so no matter what, hang around the place, post with us and stuff. If a captain has two similar players to decide between and one is active and one is inactive, I'd imagine the captain would tend towards the active member. :)

Buddhmaster

International Captain
Loony BoB said:
Well, not directly, but people tend to prefer it when you stick around instead of just leaving and letting things happen - so no matter what, hang around the place, post with us and stuff. If a captain has two similar players to decide between and one is active and one is inactive, I'd imagine the captain would tend towards the active member. :)
Ok cheers for that. There will be no problem with me sticking around. It's 1:30am here atm, and i'm very tired, but I just won't go to bed :wacko: