• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**JOB VACANCY** In the CW Cricket Media - Apply NOW!

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
broncoman said:
so u have experience in this sort of thing, can we expect as much jibberish and lies in ur articles as we see in the telegraph?

god yer!!!!!!!!!

no no what am i saying i would never lie or write jibberish for the daily news.........i would write with the utmost respect to the cwxi and my fellow journalists

Last edited:

steds

Hall of Fame Member
bugssy said:
god yer!!!!!!!!!

no no what am i saying i would never lie or right jibberish for the daily news.........i would right with the utmost respect to the cwxi and my fellow journalists
but what would you write? :p

lord_of_darkness

Cricket Web XI Moderator
CWBCC Brief Announcement:

Congrats to Ferd who has been appointed as Chief Editor of the new upcoming "CWBCC Weekly Times" and Dave aka Aust_Hitman who has been appointed as the sub editor. The 2 journalists on board to complete the team of 4 are Kyle - Mr Wright and Hakon - Samuel Vimes..
The CWBCC Weekly Times is another huge breakthrough in CW Cricket and im sure this is going to bring more excitement and participation in CW Cricket.
I would like to thank all applicants.. as there was a good number of quality applicants.. and the decision was a tough but calculated one nonetheless.. however dont be disheartened.. as the position does'nt close and the prospects of additions being made to the team in the near future is likely.

Thanks a lot to everyone once again and congrats to the 4 people on board, and looking forward to the first edition !

Ferd

U19 Vice-Captain
Thanks Nath.

Unfortunatly this will signal the end of the CW Cricket Weekly but I feel working with Dave, Kyle and Håkon we can produce something much better than the CW CW could ever be.

The first edition will hopefully be issued this Sunday, the 23rd and will be issued every Sunday after that.

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
Hey, you know how to write ås! Bet we're gonna be good mates ;)

Anyway, started on a bit of a preview with predictions for the next season. What's your email addy so I can send all the stuff there (and you can tell me what you want me to write about...I suppose that's the editor's job).

Ferd

U19 Vice-Captain
Actually, I have been copying the å from page 4 of the Pre-Season Trade Discussion thread where Neil has used it because I cannot figure out how to do it on my keyboard.

Also I sent you an email about 10-15 mins with all the info you need included but for future reference (and for anybody else who might need it) my e-mail is Byte@Internode.on.net

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
Ferd said:
Actually, I have been copying the å from page 4 of the Pre-Season Trade Discussion thread where Neil has used it because I cannot figure out how to do it on my keyboard.

Also I sent you an email about 10-15 mins with all the info you need included but for future reference (and for anybody else who might need it) my e-mail is Byte@Internode.on.net
Not many would bother to do that effort. :)

Will get the email and reply when I get onto a proper computer...give me three, four hours...

Also, btw, Dave is off down south in WA on holiday - can't quite recall the place, Busselton or something like that.

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
lord_of_darkness said:
CWBCC Brief Announcement:

Congrats to Ferd who has been appointed as Chief Editor of the new upcoming "CWBCC Weekly Times" and Dave aka Aust_Hitman who has been appointed as the sub editor. The 2 journalists on board to complete the team of 4 are Kyle - Mr Wright and Hakon - Samuel Vimes..
The CWBCC Weekly Times is another huge breakthrough in CW Cricket and im sure this is going to bring more excitement and participation in CW Cricket.
I would like to thank all applicants.. as there was a good number of quality applicants.. and the decision was a tough but calculated one nonetheless.. however dont be disheartened.. as the position does'nt close and the prospects of additions being made to the team in the near future is likely.

Thanks a lot to everyone once again and congrats to the 4 people on board, and looking forward to the first edition !
why was i not considered

please do tell!

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
bugssy said:
why was i not considered

please do tell!
The editors picked the journalists they wanted to work with. They thought two would be sufficient. You simply didn't make the cut.

mikeW

International Vice-Captain
Congrats on the appointment Ferd really loved your work with the CW Cricket Weekly.