• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Absence

David

International 12th Man
I'll be away til the 15th of January and am unlikely to manage to get online much, if at all...

Seasons greetings to you all!

Loony BoB

International Captain
I'll be away for two whole days (including Christmas!) as I'll be at hospital having surgery on my sodding broken hand.

AUST_HiTMaN

International Debutant
Loony BoB said:
I'll be away for two whole days (including Christmas!) as I'll be at hospital having surgery on my sodding broken hand.
Gee, that can't be too crash hot, spending Chrissie in hospital :S

All the best mate, Broken hands really arn't the greatest of fun.

Loony BoB

International Captain
And now they've once again changed their mind... no surgery for at least two weeks... man the nhs is messed up.

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
had that when i had surgury in year 7, they didn't have any beds avaliable so we had to rearrange everything. really sucked :( at least you will be having christmas at home (or wherever not at hospital :))

David

International 12th Man
I'm now back, was able to check the forums a couple of times whilst I was away but am back to active posting now, cheers!